[Wikipedia-l] Re: Zlatiborian, again

Milos Rancic millosh at mutualaid.org
Sun Nov 6 11:48:57 UTC 2005

On 11/5/05, Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:

> > I was thinking and I can say that I am not oppose to creation of
> > Zlatiborian Wikipedia no articles about "Zlatiborian language" on
> > English Wikipedia.
>
> I can't make sense of this sentence. What does it mean?

no=nor

> > If people from community want to support hoaxes, I completely agree.
>
> I'm beginning to think that Zlatiborian may be to Serbian as Scots (sco)
> is to English and Plattdüütsch (nds) and Alemannic (als) are to German:
> commonly considered dialects rather than separate languages, and without
> an official orthography.

I am too tiered to talk about Zlatiborian anymore. I understand that
people can believe into hoaxes and I don't have anything against
making Zlatiborian Wikipedia.

If you want to support jokes, support it.

If WMF supports such kind of hoaxes, WM SCG would not be the part of
WMF (yes, we would find some other name). And not because of any
"nationalist feeling" but because it seems that it is more important
what two fools say the what a number of other reasonable people,
including experts. In this sense, Wikipedia is just a joke for
exporting all kinds of personal frustrations. Do it without us.