[Wikipedia-l] www.wikipedia.org portal

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Sun Jan 30 14:29:34 UTC 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 07:32, Matt Brown wrote:
> fine with Konqueror, and that Konqueror users are a seriously minor
> percentage of the world's users, a blanket ban on CSS2 simply because

Discrimination against a browser because of its userbase is not a good thing.
Never say "I don't support you because you are a minority". You could say
that you can't support Konqueror becauce of the associated dev/admin work
(which is exactly the reason why I don't officially support IE on my site
http://www.wikinerds.org , only Mozilla and Konqueror are supported).

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org/freehosting