[Wikipedia-l] Why MO.wikipedia. - Moldovan, are written in cyrillic ?

Field Nothing fieldtheory2 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:13:47 UTC 2005

>Stop talking nonsense about my country. ;)

Well, Russia supports Transnistria, think of how people from Moldova
perceive it.

>Wikipedia is a neutral place,

Yeah, right, that sounds painfully funny with all the revert, edit,
etc..wars. Maybe you meant "in a perfect world, wikipedia would be a neutral
place", but when one individual has control of an entire mo.wikipedia, this
is not neutrality, this is abuse. Again, he can have his own wiki language
but under a different name, and let him control it, edit it in any possible
way he likes. I will repeat once again, at this point wikipedia is used as a
mean to disinform the general public, then go figure why people question its
quality for a good reason. Node_ue is the living proof of how one individual
can hurt an image of wikipedia, and since most of the admins on WP don't
even care about Moldova, they just pretend the issue doesn't exist makes
things even worse.

I know what I said might sound offending to some that contributed a lot of
interesting information, without getting involved in a war with trolls, and
I'm sorry, I'm sure you do your best to make WP a better place, but try to
understand the situation as well.

Since I consider that wikipedia-l has been flooded already with this issue,
I will not post here anymore with the hope that there will be a reaction
from the Administrators of Wikipedia.

Bye bye