[Wikipedia-l] Re: New edit modus

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 23:15:55 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
>There is no such thing as a tool bar over there. So, if I see nothing
>special, I suppose it works. By default.

I see one, but it doesn't work right in Konqueror at all. Broken stuff like
that - even when it is really the browser that is having the issue - should
*not* be displayed by default.

Either make this a user option like the enhanced RC that is by default set to
off, or have browser detection find out if the viewer's browser can correctly
display the toolbar and go from there.

But I'm sure one or the other (or something similar) will be done before this
goes live.

--Daniel Mayer (aka mav)