[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] Walloon Wikipedia

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 20:24:58 UTC 2003

--- tarquin <tarquin at planetunreal.com> wrote:
> There is a walloon wikipedia with 305 articles here:
> http://chanae.walon.org:2323/wiki/
> We do not currently have a Walloon Wikipedia. It
> would be at
> wa.wikipedia.org (I checked .com too).
> Is there anyone who can contact them in their
> language to make
> arrangements for them to migrate over to Wikipedia?

This covers it:
http://chanae.walon.org:2323/w/wiki.phtml?title=Sipeci%C3%A5s:Recentchanges&days=500&limit=1000

Well theres only one guy there (maybe two)-- his name
is Pablo, and has no userpage. I fairly sure he reads
English (duh)-- maybe hes a WP regular-- And its under
GNU FDL... they point to all the language wikis at the
bottom, and seem to be using the Wikipedia name.
~S~