[Wikipedia-l] My identity is being used by another and Aoineko is totally out of his wits

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 15:52:45 UTC 2003

Guillaume Blanchard <gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp> wrote:I'm still ok :o)
Anthere defended someone who used someone else nickname to make multi no-npov modification on a article.

Ah yes. I defend the right to anyone to edit, including that specific editor.
This said, I may defend his edits, but I have stated in the page I created on nicknames, I wanted the nickname system to be removed.
But here you say I am supporting this system. I am not.

Either you are lying about my support to avoid facing the fact I support the article, not the author, or you are entirely confused between all the edits you made under Anthère, Anthére, Anthêre, Antherement and so on.

Which proves my point when I say people will also believe I called you a "connard" when I *never* did.