[Wikipedia-l] My identity is being used by another and Aoineko is totally out of his wits

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 15:38:21 UTC 2003

You are strongly not ok Aoineko.

You are insulting people. You are reverting articles just because of the author. You are not respecting the very concept of wikipedia because of your own bias. You are behaving very bad with users you don't agree with, refusing discussion and reverting without giving justification. When I make the effort to create pages to discuss these points, you move them under ridiculous names, you fuck (used on purpose as an exception) my identity, write insulting comments (toward you) pretending to be me. You are trying to convince everyone my input here is only to support fachistes, nazi and otherwise supposed weirdos (I repeat, there is nothing badly wrong about this Atyvement article).

And as many abusers, you don't even see what is wrong.

The history of several perfectly decent articles is now a mess, there is a place somewhere I (supposingly) say you are a "connard", and you think you are perfectly ok ???

That is ok to play a bit Aoineko, but when you say Atyvement has gone after a threshold, you might well do to consider yourself. You may play a bit with my identities, why not ? You can keep them if you want. If you consider it can give you fun. But, do not try write insults toward you to try to destroy the little respect others have for me. *This*, I think, is illegal.

The only good point I see with you is that in spite of insults, agressivity and bad plays, you do not abuse too much your sysop power. However, I consider you abuse your editor power. The power of working in harmony and with respect to others.

Guillaume Blanchard <gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp> wrote:
I'm still ok :o)
Anthere defended someone who used someone else nickname to make multi no-npov modification on a article. So, for joke I created an account named "Anthère" (with accent). Now she seem to care about someone else nickname use ;o) I did no vandalisme with her nickname, just move articles about "nickname usage" and "vulgarity usage" in the right place (in french wikipedia: "wikipedia:Prise de descission, xxxx"). This accout password is "wikipedia" and you can delete it as you want.

Aoineko