[Wikipedia-l] Re: Censorship at meta

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 13:32:59 UTC 2003

>It is a policy issue when I try to do something, I
>explain *why* I do it on Brion page, and in the
>comment box,

Why am I supposed to be reading Brion's talk page to figure out what you were
doing on a completely different page? That is silly.

>What I did (but left unfinished for it took me quite
>some time just to do that, and even adding something
>on the talk page would have taken about 10 mn to avoid
>getting things messed) was utterly discarded and
>labelled destruction by you, and is now unrecoverable.

? I did a backwards merge - it took me 7 minutes. However, when I first saw
your changes along with destruction your browser caused, I didn't have 5
minutes or the urge to fix the mess your browser caused AND recreate your
edits. Why should I be responsible for that anyway?

>I consider having many different propositions done on
>the same page is useless, they could be on separate
>pages. That whole page is a total mess, and it is very
>hard to see the different arguments. All the arguments
>are not even there. Nobody is doing the job. I tried
>to start it. And it was dismissed as inopportune.
>Without consideration.
>
>When edits are reverted without consideration, that's
>a policy issue.

I considered your changes - and I disagreed with them. Especially the part
where your browser /destroyed/ the page. Hence this is a technical issue.

--mav

WikiKarma
I updated all the year pages and most of the other pages liked from
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_17