[Wikinews-l] Todo list/Wikinews Future Talk 3

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Aug 14 12:38:51 UTC 2005

While it's a wiki and all, I'm not sure putting the results of
discussions between the three of us on a wiki page in the policy
namespace titled "To do list" is a good idea, particularly as I wasn't
even part of the discussion about WNN. I would prefer it if this was in
your user namespace, i.e. User:NGerda/To do, or in the "Agenda" section
of the next Future Talk.

I think a new meeting should take place, but given recent conflicts
between you and Dan, it might be best if it was unmoderated. That won't
stop us from discussing the items listed on this page.

Erik