[Wikimediaau-l] Wikipedia China - censored again?

Enoch Lau elau8465 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 06:41:55 UTC 2006

I'm not saying that we shouldn't be doing anything, but from what I
understand, Wikipedians in China are doing all they can to have the block
lifted, and they're probably far more influential than any of us here in
Australia.

As for the Chinese Wikipedia itself, well there's not a lot you can do
unless you can read Chinese >.< I agree that it's a deplorable situation,
but as a matter of practicality, we may just have to wait for it to play
out.

Enoch