[WikiJA-l] [jawiktionary] temporary closure is decided on consensus (8/1/0)

Aphaia aphaia @ gmail.com
2005年 2月 14日 (月) 23:25:33 UTC

Hello,
Japanese Wiktionary community discussed on its temporary closure since last week
and it was approved with 8 support against 1 objection.

I am writing this mail as an user of Japanese Wiktionary but it is my own view
and understanding and not approved by the community in advance.

Today (JST Feb 15; UTC Feb 14) User:Electric goat requested its
temporary closure
on meta and I have Anthere notice our requests in the irc channel
#wikimedia hosted
freenode.

It is not determined when it will re-open. it will be after major
policies and guidelines
will be written and approved by the exiled community. Discussions and
drafting will
be done on meta.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%E7%89%88%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A3%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%81%AE%E6%95%B4%E5%82%99
(Page name: 日本語版ウィクショナリーの整備 Organisation of Japanese Wiktionary)

Further inforamtion will be posted as soon as possible.

Cheers,

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com