[WikiEN-l] Contest and quality

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:55:00 UTC 2006

One of the things that I've noticed is that articles (esp. in technical
subjects) are occasionally listed as unsourced when the sources are
textbooks (listed at the end of the article) that spend one or more chapters
on the subject, the information from which is distributed throughout the
article. Is there a policy somewhere that addresses this situation?

Carl