[WikiEN-l] Redlinks or redirects?

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 19:26:05 UTC 2006

I'm very late to this conversation but I just wanted to chime in
(since I don't think I saw anybody say it yet) that I always see red
links as an invitation to create an article (blue links, on the other
hand, are an invitation to read another article). I don't put red
links in anywhere I don't think a full, new article would be
warranted. This is obviously a personal call (is it ever not one?),
but as a guiding principle it works for me pretty well in ambiguous
situations.

FF