[WikiEN-l] SPUI requesting unblock

SPUI drspui at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 22:45:52 UTC 2006

I have been blocked for a week (initially indefinitely, then unblocked
by another admin and reblocked for a week by the initial admin) for the
contents of a page I made in January *2005* -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SPUI/jajaja . See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:SPUI#Block and
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Pedophilia_userbox_wheel_war&diff=prev&oldid=61198615
. I put {{unblock}} on my talk page three hours ago, with no response.
Deco posted on AN/I 2.5 hours ago -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Today.27s_SPUI_blocking
- again with no response. The blocking admin -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Physchim62 - has no email set.

For this reason, I am more worried than before about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Requests_for_arbitration/Highways/Proposed_decision#Block_length
. Any admin can simply claim my actions are disruption, and, even if the
block is overturned, it both remains for too long and creates yet
another block in the block log for a future blacking admin to use as
"evidence" that it's fine to block me.