[WikiEN-l] Exit Interview -- Jon Awbrey

Rosa, Michael michael.rosa at eds.com
Fri Jun 30 04:23:06 UTC 2006

On 29 Jun 2006 at 14:14, Jon Awbrey <jawbrey at att.net> wrote:

>For example, under the proper ordering of priorities a
>statement that is relevant and sourced should not be deleted
>in favor of an opinion that is unsourced just because the
>source is not the favorite writer of 2 or 3 editors or because
>the sourced statement contradicts the personal POVs of 2 or 3 editors.
>But this is actually the routine way that things are done in WP.

Cite please - preferable at least a dozen or so of examples, they should
be easy to find if this is really the "routine way" of doing things on
WP.  This is a persistent, recurrent and systematic pattern in your
emails that I have observed, you describe something that you claim is
taking place without giving any specific and real-life examples.

Cheers,
Michal