[WikiEN-l] "the experiment" - did it work?

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:47:46 UTC 2006

On 6/21/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you ever looked at a regular day of submissions at AFC?
> Each and every one of them is one more than hasn't been created by an
> ignorant newbie
> and avoided overworking admins with the need to delete it.

It appears to me that at least a large minority of them aren't written
by an "ignorant newbie" but by a "smart newbie." Each and every one of
them is one more problem that some wikipedian has to deal with. Seems
to me like the whole AFC thing has just managed to move the problem to
another place. AFC = AFD in reverse.

--
mvh Björn