[WikiEN-l] "the experiment" - did it work?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:34:41 UTC 2006

Have you ever looked at a regular day of submissions at AFC?
Each and every one of them is one more than hasn't been created by an
ignorant newbie
and avoided overworking admins with the need to delete it.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that effect is undone by the amount of logged
in newbies.
Was there a spike in AFD entries at the time? - ~~~~

Mgm