[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:34:23 UTC 2006

On 6/12/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> suggest deletion. The community does have - not in this case,
> particularly, but generally speaking - an overly "censorship! no!"
> reaction to "could you please get rid of this trivial article?", even
> in cases where the request is honest, well-meant, and polite. We
> should really work on that.

Well, let's not forget that the community spent time and effort
writing the article, and seeing your work deleted sucks. Especially if
it didn't violate any policies at the time of writing.

I agree with the basic sentiment, but let's just remember to be
respectful of people's contributions. Even a simple "Deleted, with
regret, love Jimbo." on such articles might do it.

Steve