[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Kirill Lokshin kirill.lokshin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:28:33 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have already deleted or blanked pages that the subjects haven't
> wanted, so tell me: what is so different about Daniel Brandt that we
> absolutely refuse to do it for him, despite the chaos it has caused?
> (And if you say it's in part because of the chaos it has caused, that
> confirms that we're simply digging our heels in, which is
> understandable but irrational.)

Principles aside, we simply have no reason to believe that Brandt
would actually stop coming after Wikipedia if his article were
removed.  Taking down the Hivemind pages -- even assuming that no
copies will be put up by anyone else -- would only be the beginning,
since much of his most damaging activity has been at WR, rather than
directly on his own sites.

--
Kirill Lokshin