[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 19:02:12 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> But, after thinking about it, its my belief that the Foundation owes
> its editors and admins the protections it can give. And one of those
> is offering to delete Brandt's article in exchange for the removal of
> the Hive Mind site.

As others have pointed out, this would incentivize the use of similar
strategies. In fact, it would lead to a collaboration on a guidebook
how to blackmail Wikipedia. This potential outcome is by far worse
than Brandt's continuing harassment. That said, the best response to
Brandt is, quite frankly, not to feed him.

For difficult admin situations, there's always [[WP:SPARTACUS]].

Erik