[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun Jun 11 18:19:15 UTC 2006

On 11 Jun 2006 at 13:30, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> But, after thinking about it, its my belief that the Foundation owes
> its editors and admins the protections it can give. And one of those
> is offering to delete Brandt's article in exchange for the removal of
> the Hive Mind site. It's an awful trade. It's a horrible, awful
> trade. We should hate making it, and we should hate Brandt for
> forcing us to make it.

Millions for defense; not one cent for tribute.
No negotiation with terrorists.

The Brandt article has been through *seven* attempts to delete it
through AfD, and has survived all of them.  Most were ended with
speedy action, but the ones that went long enough to get a large vote
total were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping.  It would be sending
entirely the wrong message to reverse this as part of a bargain to
stop outside harrassment.

--
== Dan ==