[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:12:27 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/5/06, Fastfission <fastfission at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think we should err on the side of non-unilateral action
>
> What does that mean?  How does this fit in with "Be bold"?

Pretty simply. [[WP:BOLD]] says that "The Wikipedia community
encourages users to be bold in updating articles." I'm not talking
about updating articles, first, and second, I think your definition of
"boldness" would just result in wheel-warring, which I think we all
agree is a bad idea.

And even then, there are plenty of exceptions to unilateral action,
since article content cannot just be decided by stubborn "bold" users.

FF