[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:16:30 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> My objection in short: "Fuck process" is, here and now, more of a problem
> for Wikipedia than any of the individual wrongs Tony has righted using that
> justification, of late.

That obviously isn't even remotely true.  Look at the latest RfC:
people who object to *refactoring a talk page* because the aim is to
remove useless and intrusive formatting.  I'd say "fuck process" here
because, really, process is simply being used as an obstacle to the
simple act of improving the editing environment by removing useless
crap.