[WikiEN-l] Time to start discussing solutions?

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 15:27:13 UTC 2006

On 6/4/06, Resid Gulerdem <resid_gulerdem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Scott,
>
> What is your panic for? My account is blocked, yes!
> This is the third time you are repeating the same
> thing on this list. I disclosed that at the beginning
> of the proposal too. I hope people smart enough here
> to see that you are trying to denounce the proposal by
> mud-throwing at me. I expect you will continue doing
> so to distract the attention of the community from the
> proposal itself. I had issues with some admins,
> blocked at the end and '''that is why I know the
> admin-abuse problem by heart'''.

Actually, you appear to be a classic example of the much more common
kind of "admin-abuse"; that is, difficult editors abusing admins who
have been far too patient with them to begin with.  What's worse, you
appear to be one of the new breed of that kind of abusive editor, the
kind who feels that if they can't push their POV and other policy
abuses onto Wikipedia by force, they will do it via the back-door,
through policy change.

Jay.