[WikiEN-l] Time to start discussing solutions?

Scott Stevenson wikinetscott at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 11:21:49 UTC 2006

Resid Gulerdem,
You are trying to blame me for your repeated difficulties on
Wikipedia. This is FLAT OUT false as I have already demonstrated by
showing that it appears that wherever you go you are disruptive. Why
do you think you were so frequently blocked on the Turkish Wikipedia,
blocks that I had nothing to do with whatsoever? In my opinion
Wikipedia needs less influence from editors like yourself who'd do
better to leave the project permanently rather than try to create
policy that is ill founded from a contributor who's reputation is
demonstrably ill founded. You would do better to spend your effort
more productively elsewhere rather than being disruptive on both
English Wikipedia AND Turkish Wikipedia
.
-Scott Stevenson [[User:Netscott]]