[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:30:39 UTC 2006

On 6/2/06, Nick Boalch <n.g.boalch at durham.ac.uk> wrote:

> > If it did, your attack on religious believers would eliminate the
> > difference between you and a banned troll.
>
> There's an awful lot of difference between attacking an individual and
> 'attacking' a belief system.

This thread was started with a statement that a particular belief
system would bring wikipedia into disrepute. Attacking people because
they are discussing this, and equating them with trolls, together with
a threat to ban them if they feel like discussing anymore, doesn't
exactly serve to keep a community together. Try to see this discussion
in good faith.

Peter Ansell