[WikiEN-l] illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:47:09 UTC 2006

On 1/23/06, joalex <cutejoe at gmail.com> wrote:

> friends,
> this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a page.Healleged
> me as  "*vandalism* " even without a sufficient cause.I think he banned me
> because he is in favour of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts
> according
> to my knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
> This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to keep
> up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.
> joe

This edit, in response to his vandalism warning is blockable:
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Ragib&diff=prev&oldid=36389248

These are vandalism
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36388390
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36387433
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36385684

This is borderline vandalism
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36386835

You posted obscenities to his user page after he warned you about
vandalism.  He acted correctly to block you.