[WikiEN-l] illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

joalex cutejoe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:18:49 UTC 2006

friends,
this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a page.He alleged
me as  "*vandalism* " even without a sufficient cause.I think he banned me
because he is in favour of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts according
to my knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to keep
up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.
joe