[WikiEN-l] Dealing with crap deletion nominations

SCZenz sczenz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:33:16 UTC 2006

I know I'm getting into this late, but I'm gonna start from the top anyway...

Why not reform WP:DRV into something everyone can live with?  We could
give it more authority to overrule AfD, based on things other than
process, for example.  If you want oversight of AfD nominations, by
all means put it there--but I don't think having a single person with
broad review powers is a good idea at all.

SCZenz