[WikiEN-l] Digital Universe: Encyclopedia of Earth

SP poore5 at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 21 17:49:19 UTC 2006

Hello folks,

The licensing aspect will be interesting to follow. The site will have limited value unless it is free for commercial use by small not-for profits, independent consultants, and small for profits. These are the groups that can't afford to pay the fees/cost for copyrighted materials, especially a problem in fast moving areas of science and tech.

Sydney