[WikiEN-l] Re: Fair use images on user pages and enforcement

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:22:41 UTC 2006

I don't think that thumbnail CD covers really have any great value on
the whole, and I think a court would be very suspicious of someone
saying that the sheer number of thumbnails somehow made what was a set
of separate "fair uses" into a massive, singular "unfair use". But I
could of course be wrong, but that's my feeling on it.

FF