[WikiEN-l] Re: a new category for the living

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:12:21 UTC 2006

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:fbad4e140601190755n65c8e01bg at mail.gmail.com...
[snip]
> Remember that Category:stub was sorted because it became unusably huge
> - if your article name didn't start with A, it wouldn't get looked at.
> Our living bios *should* be sorted into many categories; presumably we
> will have an assiduous Living Bio sorting project?

I think the difference here would be that it was intended that someone
should actually visit each and every stub article to improve it.

This new category would be used mainly, I suspect, as some sort of RC Filter
so that changes to those biographies can be spotted instantly.

Obviously, it would be handy if it were possible to display an article's
**removal** from a given category as well as other changes :-)
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]