[WikiEN-l] Re: Blocked after making several edits - accused of "vandalism"?!

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Mon May 30 23:34:25 UTC 2005

advert wrote:
> I did not realise this was even a requirement to register in order to
>  make changes to an entry.

There isn't such a requirement.

> I was unaware that editing a page was somehow an offense worth
> blocking

It isn't.

> I have been accused of "vandalism" and blocked:

People have attempted to communicate with you on your IP's talk page:

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:165.247.46.74

In particular, they have attempted to point out to you the NPOV policy:

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:NPOV

You were only blocked for one week (personally I would have thought 24
hours would be more appropriate), so don't get too worked up over it.
Read the NPOV policy and other policies, and please feel free to
continue editing within these guidelines once your block expires.

Greetings,
Timwi