PS: [WikiEN-l] Blocked after making several edits - accused of "vandalism"?!

advert advert at ziplip.com
Mon May 30 23:09:12 UTC 2005

I likewise suggest removing this page from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Introduction

"Don't be afraid to edit pages on Wikipedia—anyone can edit, and we encourage users to be bold! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, then fix it. Worried about breaking Wikipedia? Don't be: it can always be fixed or improved later. So go ahead, edit an article and help make Wikipedia the best source for information on the Internet!"

Yeah, I did and was blocked. You might want to change that to "be careful and read the rules before you edit" instead.