[WikiEN-l] Re: Notice to an Admin

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 16:54:45 UTC 2005

I sent a response to this to the en-l mailing list yesterday, but it has not
appeared. I am attempting to send it again.

If I do not see it this time, I will assume that one of you has taken the
step of removing me from the list for rightfully bringing my complaints.
This would be expected from the power-mad admins who seem to be in control.

On to David Gerard's laughable assertions:

As for same pages of interest, no, we don't, as my edits will attest:
second, even if we did, Wikipedia has policy regarding that, which I have
already pointed out.

As for the IP, David Gerard insists that Roadrunner keeps users on the same
IP "for months": actually, my record time for keeping an IP has been two
weeks. Your IP only stays static if your cable modem stays online, and
thanks to large-scale construction in my area, we are regularly hit with
brownouts and blackouts, not to mention cable service downtimes.

If a "Cranston Snerd" has edited Wikipedia, I'd like to see a reference.
Since I only edit with one account (named Enviroknot), that is obviously a
fake account set up by someone who is reading this list and attempting to
discredit me.

I also want Mel Etitis, his puppet Yuber, and whichever else of you have
been defacing my user page to stop it. I have already warned Etitis and
Yuber repeatedly.

-Enviroknot