[WikiEN-l] Completely unwarranted block by Slimvirgin

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:02:43 UTC 2005

On 5/28/05, David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> That's because you are, you lying fuck. ElKabong = KaintheScion and
> KaintheScion = Enviroknot.

David, I can appreciate your frustration... as well as your level of
certainty on this matter. :)

However, I feel you make our community look bad by using such intense
language in this case... it comes off as very emotionally charged and
it might cause an outsider to question the basis for you judgement. It
will almost certainly encourage a highly emotional reply.

I'm sure that the facts in this case are far more damning than any
vitriol you could produce, so you'd do us all better to just calmly
and politely send this sock back into it's drawer rather than
effectively bating it along and escalating the level of incivility
further.

Cheers