[WikiEN-l] Completely unwarranted block by Slimvirgin

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 14:09:02 UTC 2005

"Keep in mind there can be multiple users who are driven to start
participating in Wikipedia for the same reason, particularly in
controversial areas such as articles about the conflict in the Middle East,
cult figures, or Wikipedia:Votes for deletion. Some have suggested applying
the 100-edit guideline more strongly in such cases, assuming that all
accounts with fewer than 100 edits are sock puppets. Generally, such beliefs
have been shown not to be well founded."

Not that Wikipedia policy appears to have any meaning when Admins like you
are pursuing a personal vendetta.

And I have not lied to you. I resent both your accusation and the language
you are using.

-Enviroknot