[WikiEN-l] Notice to an Admin

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 21:20:36 UTC 2005

Apparently, for the crime of disagreeing with a few Admins, I am now being
targeted for abuse and harassment, including bogus inclusion in a RFAr which
I believe was started under dubious motivation.

I have left notice on Mel Etitis' talk page that I will not stand for what
he has done, but I am informing you all on here as well. Mel Etitis is not
allowed to edit my User page, nor is he allowed to delete messages or
content from my Talk page. I want his, and the rest of his fellow admins',
harassment of me to end.

-Enviroknot