[WikiEN-l] Re: Article size consistency 32k

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun May 22 20:09:55 UTC 2005

This is the typical type of problem you run into with folks using old
equipment and obsolete software. Like, for example, folks in Mexico who use
castoff US equipment. Given our geek editor base, most of whom have
reasonably good equipment, it is hard to put ourselves in the position of
those who are are trying to access the internet under less than optimal
conditions, but is is good if we could to the extent we are able and
accomodate them to the extent we can.

Fred