[WikiEN-l] Re: article size

Seth Ilys seth.ilys at gmail.com
Fri May 20 23:44:33 UTC 2005

I think that the "suggested" 32k article limit is a useful tool for
provoking sub-articles or spinning sections off into article on their
own right. I feel like the size limit "warning" still serves a useful,
but not a necessary purpose. While our articles should be informative
as our first priority, they should also be enjoyable to read...

--
Seth Ilys
   email: seth.ilys at gmail.com
   IM (aol, msn, yahoo): JehanneDaix