[WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Schoolsonen:(wasDoImisunderstandWikipedia

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Thu May 19 20:58:18 UTC 2005

JAY JG (jayjg at hotmail.com) [050520 06:37]:

> Not true.  I know there are people who believe *most* school articles
> should be kept.  But the boilerplate votes in short periods of time which
> make no reference at all to the article or the VfD page are examples of
> something else, and in particular, when I see someone voting "keep, good
> stub" etc. on a completely useless stub.

Yeah, that I'd attribute to exasperation. Apparently-spammed nominations
leading to apparently-spammed kep votes.

Of course, they might actually think it was a stub with a future. Are any
of them working on the school stubs?

Rather than impugning their edits here, you could ask them nicely and see
what they say. Might be interesting.

- d.