[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Thu May 19 20:24:45 UTC 2005

I trust this was wrongly authorised? :p
----- Original Message -----
From: <bbarron at fuse.net>
To: <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:04 PM
Subject: [WikiEN-l] (no subject)

> would like to help as much as possible
>
> Hi i am Pastor Rev.Bill Barron and i am running for the city of cincinnati
council. i am a goodman  who wants to bring peace and harmony to are city.i
have help campaign for others an i am very hands on,and yes more
jobs.volunteers&donations are in need call(513)621-2349.campaign hats&bumper
stickers are $15.00&$4.00 sign of a cross on bumper stickers,to
represent!(smile)send checks or money orders to;Bil Barron for city council
609 walnut st.suite#1016 cincinnati,ohio 45202.seriously i am looking for
business parters to make our own money."only ask if you have money to
invest". "new" web site. www.revbillbarron.org