[WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Schools on en:(wasDoImisunderstandWikipedia

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Thu May 19 20:10:44 UTC 2005

David Gerard said:

> Assuming she edits like me (load a pile of tabs, read and vote) I'd
> expect to see just that result.

Actually it's possible.  When I do VfD votes I always have today's
listings in one tab and use it to spawn other tabs for the article and the
VfD edit.
On some runs in my history over the past couple of days in response to
Neutrality's deletion listings I've done about one a minute.  I never
paste a  vote, always compose a comment relevant to the article, and
always use preview.  I always check external links in the article, as well
as hovering over internal bluelinks to make sure they're valid.
Sometimes I line up a few article tabs in advance, but usually I don't
because it would be easy to get confused.  I always vote delete on
substubs, and always go back a few hours later to see if they've been
fixed, to change my vote if they have.
Some of my votes are many minutes apart, but then I sometimes get hung up
for a while looking at the varsity cheerleaders and playing the goofy
videos.