[WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Schools on en:(wasDoImisunderstandWikipedia

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Thu May 19 19:38:56 UTC 2005

JAY JG (jayjg at hotmail.com) [050520 05:26]:

> "Very serious charge"?  Get real, this is a Wikipedia mail-list.

Then it's just trash-talking and ad hominem to a class of editors (those
who want to keep the school articles), and you really should be backing it
u.

>  As for
> evidence, here's one example of an editor who took some valuable time out
> of editing Pokemon related articles to make 17 identical keep votes on
> schools in 9 minutes, and soon after another 10 identical keep votes in 4
> minutes:
> [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&target=Ketsuban]
>  Several times she was able to get in 3 keep votes a minute.  I envy her her
> internet connection; I couldn't have even gotten to all those VfD pages in
> that time, much less read the related article, edited, voted, saved, and
> returned.

Assuming she edits like me (load a pile of tabs, read and vote) I'd expect
to see just that result.

So do you have any other substantiation for this assertion?

- d.