[WikiEN-l] The schools table

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Thu May 19 18:04:42 UTC 2005

> I do agree that people putting some kinds of stubs up on VfD should be
> more considerate than at present.  If you've listed a certain class of
> article on VfD before and found that it tends to get kept, perhaps you're
> not considering alternatives such as cleanup seriously enough.

I agree with this statement. A user i've forgotten the name off put [[Juliet
(artist)]] on VfD a few days ago, claiming 'vanity' and 'poor stub'. The
musician the article is about is easily notable, both by [[WP:MUSIC]], by
Google and by common sense, but the contributor couldn't be bothered to
check that. A poor stub should head for cleanup, but he used that as a VfD
reason, which really I don't see as valid.