[WikiEN-l] My IP address blocked?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:04:33 UTC 2005

Sorry, I somehow clicked send before I could finish the message. In
plain English that means, someone else with the same Internet Service
Provider got this IP adress during one of their wikipedia visits. It
probably wasn't you, but we still had to block the IP in order to stop
this person from committing vandalism.

We're sorry for the inconvenience it caused you but we can't do
anything about the collateral damage such a block causes. Please be
patient and continue your good contributions.

--Mgm