[WikiEN-l] When do deletions become vandalism

Leif Knutsen vyerllc at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:53:00 UTC 2005

At what point do deletions of images, paragraphs, etc., cross the border
from edits to becoming either violations of NPOV or even vandalism? I keep
running into one editor who deletes whole sections of information with no
explanation or a simple dismissal, e.g., "untrue assertion," "no evidence
for this," or sometimes appeal to authority. I think there is an honest
disagreement about the subject matter under editing, but simply deleting
inconvenient facts or assertions is imho bad, and possibly unacceptable,
behavior.

Leif (Leifern)