[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

Josh Gordon joshua.p.gordon at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:53:39 UTC 2005

Well, I might consider reporting the accusation of sluttery if (a) there was
a vast amount of evidence that the person was behaving in a way that could
generally be construed as sluttish; and (b) if the person came onto our
mailing list, proved themselves a slut, and insisted we not call them that.

Not likely.

However, alleged sluts have, apparently, more discretion and common sense
then alleged kooks.