[WikiEN-l] RE: Corrected (was: Abuse of your services)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu May 5 21:04:15 UTC 2005

> I demand that my name be removed immediately. This is your
> last chance to explain why you choose to defame my companies.

I see nothing in the article that defames you or your companies. The
fact that some anonymous idiot labelled you a "kook" means nothing. And
it's not an offense for Wikipedia to report that fact.

Note carefully the distinction:

A. Wikipedia is NOT calling you a kook (that would violate our policy,
and I personally won't tolerate that).

B. Wikipedia *MAY* report that those jerks on Usenet have branded you a
kook. (Read the part about Wikipedia NOT endorsing that label.)

I think I've said enough about this.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed