[WikiEN-l] Abuse of your services

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Thu May 5 20:38:14 UTC 2005

Is this group itself even notable? 5,100 Google hits, and minusing the
Usenet indexes, thats not much.

As for mentioning names, I think it is fine, if presented in the right way.
Saying "Given the 'honour' of being named 'Kook of the Year'" isn't really
the way to put it, as stating 'honour' in quotation marks is NPOV in itself.